Kamis, 29 November 2012

= War = Spider
                
When I was 5 years old I was a humiliating experience for me as well as creepy. On a quiet night at exactly 10:30 pm I woke up from the dream world and went straight to the bathroom to urinate, for some reason I could not fall back asleep, I tried to close my eyes, but not too sleepy to come, as there is a bad feeling that would happen .
             
It's true, when I reached over and turned his head to the heavens my room, how surprised I was when I found five spiders big enough sarangnya.Memang I almost fell out of the fear of many-legged animal, it feels like once I shouted but I'm definitely going to wake the whole house and even my neighbors might bangun.Terpaksa I hold to the extent that a cold sweat and nearly wetting.
            
An hour later one spider suddenly the wind and fell and landed on my head, spontaneously I took my English dictionary that is thick and memukulkanya near me to my face. Unfortunately my book so thick it was about a spider instead just hurt my nose to bleed, like mocking spiders fell danced under my bed and then hidden somewhere kemana.Namun I could only surrender and turned back to return to the four- The remaining profit.Not for some time, one of the spider as accidentally dropped, but I'm getting somewhere with a few pillows, brooms and rolling like going to war. When the spider up in bed, I simply throw all the objects that I take that and I'm treading it all. Not stopping there, the third even spiders still on as to attack, they dropped away one by one. I had direct wits I grabbed all the objects that exist near me and threw it. And right about all of that spider. I was overjoyed to find all the spider was dead.But a few moments later at exactly 02.30WIB open my door and find his father, mother, sister and maid like my surprise when I saw the situation as a disaster. "You are doing aja's deck, rame really really!" Said my sister, "Lha yeah, it bothers you a sleeping person, it is what you do anyway? "My father added. "Anu well there was a spider so big, scary deh." Mine. "Ah, you are too much! Just because a spider aja kok up like this! "Said my brother. "Well it's okay, why lha nose kid? How to bleed like that? "Said the mother. "It's okay mom, just a scratch." I answered with a lie. "It's been done before, you used to sleep with your sister there and tomorrow's aunt Minah Riani yes please make up this room." Begged father wisely. "Well sir, tomorrow morning- I am going to do. "said aunt Minah. "Yes bi, we now let's sleep, sleepiness ya!" I begged her-ucek rubbed my eyes are sleepy. "Yes-yes, let's all sleep!" Replied the mother.Once in the bedroom my sister, I went straight to bed, glancing at the ceiling and said "Gee, not a spider the same war again." My sister glances with a chuckle and said, "I can sleep once you have school tomorrow right?" "Okay sis" I replied. And a few minutes later I was fast asleep.

          


Intrinsic value:1. Theme: Phobia or fear of excessive2. Leader: Riani, sister, mother, father, aunt Minah.3. Character:a. Riani: coward (Granted I'm most afraid of that many-legged animal)
  
Sloppy (I spontaneously take my English dictionary that is thick and memukulkanya near me to my face. Unfortunately my book so thick it was about a spider instead just hurt my nose to bleed)
 
Liar ("It's okay mom, just a scratch." I answered with a lie.)b. Big Brother: Grumpy ("You are doing aja's deck, rame really really!" Cried my sister) (. "Ah, you are ridiculous! Happened just because spiders aja kok up like this!" Said my brother.)
 
Easy laughs (My brother glanced chuckling)



c. Father: Grumpy ("LHA yeah, it bothers you a sleeping person, it is what you do anyway?" Added the father.)
 
Wise ("It's been done before, you used to sleep with your sister there and tomorrow's aunt Minah Riani yes please make up this room." Begged father wisely.)d. Mother: Patience ("Well it's okay.")
 
Attention ("Well it's okay, why lha nose kid? Kok to bleed like that?" Said the mother.)c. Aunt Minah: Diligent ("Well sir, tomorrow morning I will do." Said aunt Minah.)4. Flow: Forward5. Angle of view: first person6. Mandate: Do not be too timid by any7. Setting / background:a. Place: Riani bedrooms, bathroom, bedroom brotherb. Time: Evening, at 10:30 pm until 2:30 pm at the morningc. Atmosphere: Lonely8. The value of health: Do not be afraid of anything too much, because it is not good for health.

0 komentar:

Daftar Blog Saya

nama saya Supriyadi ,saya biasa di panggil teman-teman saya supri/ucup
saya sekolah di sma negeri 1 tanjung raja kelas XI-ipa1

Total Tayangan Halaman


Twitter Value

Translate

Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
tanjung raja, sumatra selatan, Indonesia

Pengikut

supri's BLOG